Since I can remember I have been fascinated with wealth. Why is it so hard for some people to make money, yet so easy for others? To find out I have studied how successful people attract wealth and what they do to keep it.
Money is one of the most loaded, loved, and loathed topics. Yet even though we use it every single day of our lives, we rarely stop to consider how we feel about it, speak about it, or what we truly believe about it.
Most of us are raised to believe all sorts of bad thoughts when it comes to wealth, such as:
• There’s never enough money.
• Wealth is evil.
• Do I deserve more?
• Is it OK to want to be rich?
After years of studying I have found that what you think and believe about wealth are the deciding factors on whether or not you allow more of it to come into your life. Therefore understanding your own money mindset is a critical step to achieving wealth and abundance.
How we feel about money-whether fearful and constricted or open and generous-greatly affects how we approach our financial lives. If you find yourself living “paycheck to paycheck” then it’s possible that you’ve a scarcity mindset in relationship to money. This will leave you with less than desirable results regarding wealth.
If you believe, consciously or not, that you are morally compromised for pursuing wealth, or that you’ll be shunned by those you love for attempting to get rich — or that you don’t deserve financial success — you won’t be inspired to take the actions necessary to attract money into your life.
An abundance mindset is very much the opposite of a scarcity mindset. An abundance mindset keeps in mind every possible favorable outcome for your financial situation while allowing you to be open to each one.
The fear of spending money or never making enough of it doesn’t exist for you because it is not an option nor is it something you ruminate about endlessly.
This is because an abundance mindset asserts that regardless of your financial pursuits, you will always have more than you need to meet your goals. Once you start embodying this mindset, then your financial life flows towards the energy you give it.
Do you have a scarcity mindset or an abundance mindset?
If you focus on making and having more than enough money then that will be your outcome. Therefore to be able to change your life you must change your mindset and take action to change your situation.
10 reasons why you should change you mindset and start loving money
To be able to change your mindset you should love money. So let’s start with ten reasons why you should love it.
I LOVE MONEY BECAUSE:
1. loving your money is the path to get a lot more of it;
2. it can let you have more freedom than you’ve ever dreamed of;
3. it can help you never have to worry about financial situations, and help you feel very secure;
4. it’s something to work towards, without money, half of the most successful people in the world wouldn’t even be considered “successful”, because it drove them to achieve things at a new level;
5. it can help you become more inventive, and let you create businesses and products that can help people;
6. it can let you become more philanthropic;
7. it is fun to make, fun to spend and fun to give away;
8. it allows you to amplify and multiply your positive impact on the world;
9. it helps you to pursue your dreams and passions;
10. it enables a far higher standard of living.
Call to action:
Can you come up with more reasons why you love or should love money?
From now on say: I LOVE MONEY
If you want to really change your mindset and attract more wealth in your life I would recommend you to get my workbook.
This workbook will help you uncover and release the limiting beliefs you have about money. If you do the work, recommended in this workbook, you will shift your mindset and you will attract more money into your life.
Act fast to get the bonus and the special offer!
This is your opportunity to create your life of freedom, adventure and abundance.